Five Things 07.11.11
What’s good everyone? It’s a brand new week which means it’s time for the post that allows others to speak: Five Things. This week post is being brought to you by Milly Esquire (@Milly_Esquire) who is coming off hosting Bikini Bash 2011 this past weekend. So I reached out to him and got him to reveal what Five Things he learned from the event:
1. Don’t expect to have fun when you’re the one throwing the party.
2. Twitter was a powerful tool in terms of promoting ‘Bikini Bash 2011′
3. More people hate Y.H.G.M than before
4. More people love Y.H.G.M than before
5. Don’t expect too many people to help even the ones closest to you.