Five Things 01.09.12
Happy New Year everyone. This week’s “Five Things” are brought to you by two persons that aren’t new around these parts. So without further ado, first let me bring back Lorence. You can follow him on Twitter @momentoftru:
1. Chicks will tell you that they’re feeling you, but if you’re not moving at the speed that they want you to move at, then it’s pretty much fuck you. Then suddenly, they have a boyfriend the following week. Which means that they were just trying get snatched up. By anyone.
2. Regardless of what anyone thinks, males and females can be friends without looking at each other sexually. Shout out to Nia (@nicepersonnia). We crack jokes on each other, on other folks, and at the stupid things hoes do on Twitter.
3. Beware of tweet watchers. Folks will not be following you on Twitter, but then text you about everything you tweet about, INSISTING that it’s about them. Then call you corny and lame. But not realizing that it is them that is corny for that. Ha!
4. I copped a yoga ball today. Crack jokes all you want, but that is good for working out your core and abs on your body. I’m trying to get myself back in shape. I’ve lost some weight by controlling what I eat, but now, I need to get it together.
5. I’m drinking some Ciroc as I type this up. Fuck it.
Next up we have Rod and you can follow him on twitter @JustRod
1. First things first… If 2012 is supposed to be the end of the world then I truly believe that Tim Tebow was sent here to stop it. One awkwardly thrown touchdown pass at a time. Thank you Based Tebow!
2. I have officially converted my girlfriend to being a Knicks fan. She was at the Wizards vs Knicks game cheering louder than I was. I feel so proud!
3. 26 must be the magical age when women want marriage and children and stuff. The urge definitely gets stronger when people they know start getting married
4. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is addictive!
5. Working out becomes a lot easier when there is something to focus on getting fit for. Cruise 2012 will be my motivation.
If you would like to participate in future “Five Things” posts, just hit me up on Twitter @Mo_Rease and we’ll set that up. Enjoy your evening folks.